Tuesday, September 20, 2016

i'm having a baby!

Do not freak out. I am not actually having a baby, but I will be training a new missionary! Transfer calls came in last night and I will not only be training a new missionary but also transferring. Also pink washing the area of Coral Reef South in Miami South! I am taking over an Elders area with my trainee and I am so excited! I have no idea what to think or what the heck I am going to do, come tomorrow but WOAH. I am freaking out a bit, but its really just excitement!

So more on that next week... all I know is that it's a bilingual area in Miami South, but mostly Spanish. I have no idea what the area is like, but based on their numbers this last week, I'm walking into a great area.

This last week we had a mission conference and we went all the way down to Miami and I got to see my trainer Sister Soza again. It was so nice to see her! It was a great conference that really got us all pumped and excited to hit our mission goal of 100 baptisms in the month of October. President Richardson said: "Give it all you've got, and then give it some more." There is no down time in missionary work and we have to continually work and find and teach to build the people here. We are really "raising the bar" and President said. It's going to be an exciting month! We did a mission wide fast on Sunday and we started it with a "mighty prayer" by President himself. It was awesome and the whole mission saw so many miracles this week because of it and they will hopefully continue to come.

We also had a great stake conference up in Fort Myers and we heard a lot about the temple and family history work and genealogy. It was hard as a missionary because we cannot do any of that right now but it was really nice and there were a ton of people there. The stake is huge and there are about 30 missionaries in the whole stake. Woah, that is a lot of missionaries! It was awesome.

Sister Rosario will be leaving to an area in Fort Lauderdale. So we have a lot to do to prepare our area for the 2 new sisters coming in. Thank you for the love and support, I love you all!


1: We went to the Everglades! This is it. It was also very strange to wear pants.

2: Peace out into the yucky everglades water

3: Sister Soza, love her!

4: Last comp pic :(

5: Family photo! (Me, my "Mom," Sister Soza, my "Dad," Elder Adams, and my "Brother,"Elder Foster!)

6: House photo at the glades
1: The Glades

2: Sunset

3: The Tylers, the family we eat with every Sunday. Don't worry mom, I was taken care of here :) I'm going to miss them the most!

4: Beautiful rainbow... beautiful Sister Adams

5: I am going to miss my dollar taco Tuesdays

6: EVEN BETTER SUNSET

No comments:

Post a Comment