Basically this week can be put into bullet points. Sorry 'bout it:
- At zone conference I saw Sister Rosario. She is killing it with her greenie right now in Doral.
- Soza had a breakdown during weekly planning when she realized we were planning for week 4 of the transfer and she was almost done. It was funny afterwards. I am the least sympathetic comp ever but I know that it will come back to bite me when I am the one going home.
- I corrected Soza on a Spanish song (that SHE taught ME!) and on the pronunciation and spelling of a Spanish word basically I am now full Latina get ready for it.
- I went to the Spanish area of BAHIA on an exchange and ate the amazing tacos I had when I was serving in Vanderbilt Beach #blessings
- We had a TWO FREAKING HOUR long meeting about the zone #leadershipsucks Just kidding though. It was super fun and we came up with a new direction for the zone to be announced on Wednesday.
- Soza got sick yesterday so I updated my journal for 2 hours. oops. RESOLUTION: write every day
We also had break the fast with the branch yesterday and it was amazing. I love YSA and I love being a missionary and I LOVE YOU ALL.
1: Zone conference with the momma
2: I hate driving
3: The Bahia sisters
4: The fam! Sister Woods is my "sister" (Soza trained her too!)